I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Mobius inversion
- A technical relation
- why Honorary degree are awarded to celebrities also?
- Play Wythoff's Nim perfectly
- Is Jupiter sized planet plausible in habitable zone?
- How to show distributivity in a ring, and what is wrong with my algebra?
- Can a car steer on a frictionless surface?
- Why are electricians so afraid to use the socket push-in connections?
- Simple twisting riddle
- What to do about questions that are designed to embarrass the speaker?
- To surprise a younger generation - or the younger generation - will be more difficult each year
- Is this a ship-shipping ship, shipping shipping ships?
- Men: how do you control your reactions to women in immodest dress if you can't avoid them?
- What to do if an audience member refuses to let you answer their question?
- No space left on device after growing filesystem
- What is the cause of rolling friction? & why is it less than sliding friction?
- Construct an AND gate from XOR gates
- Sieve of Sundaram for Project Euler 7: Python implementation slower than C++ and R
- Additional horizontal space when the last line of an environment is full
- How to deal if female colleagues' dressing style is disturbing me?
- What's the "official" explanation for Harry's (and everyone else's) absence from muggle school?
- Look-and-say: Conway revisited
- Could President Obama sue "The Right" for Defamation?
- Could Earth have had a greater axial tilt?