I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Should I cancel / alter office hours for committee meetings?
- Where do adventurers keep all their stuff?
- How can I refactor onClickListener applied to different buttons?
- How to sample when you don't know the distribution
- Write lines in detention
- “puked” vs. “vomited”
- How might I typeset the Fano plane in LaTeX?
- Should I mention the cost of financial goals when negotiating salary?
- A double-agent with a conundrum
- Bad at computations... but not math?
- while(user == gullible)
- What was the point of the bug?
- employer demanding I help with recruiting after my one-month notice of resignation
- Code that converts a value into a different representation, then converts it back to where it started is bad, but how?
- How fast would someone have to run to travel vertically up a wall?
- Existence of model implies consistency in Cohen's book
- Is it against the law to mispronounce Arkansas?
- How do I make a list NOT look scrollable?
- What could cause an avian species to become intelligent?
- What does BL mean, which a farmer can refer to other farmer?
- How do I display pi in LaTeX like Don?
- Adding links: can I use //domain (double slash) for both https:// and http://
- Why did Hitler not invade Sweden?
- Code Crosswords