I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Improvise a Hardware Random-Number Generator
- If mastery of the Force is hereditary, how are the Jedi so numerous?
- Were Maiar in feudal-like relationship with Valar?
- How to handle a dog in AD&D 2nd ed?
- Equivalent word for 'overseas' for a non-island country?
- Is a longer defrost better?
- Does "ruptcy" have a meaning?
- Combining many plots with Show produces wrong x-axis position and wrong filling
- What is the extra data specified in a DNS entry called?
- Salesforce Integration - Check If record exists then Update
- Does a U.S. citizen working in Mexico have to pay taxes to the United States?
- What is the lifespan of pvc cement?
- Did the Big Bang happen at a point?
- Is it bad to ask the editor about the status of a submission on seeing that referees' reports were submitted a week ago?
- Inserting variables into another variable
- Is it possible to stop the consumption of rare resources?
- Explanation for non-integer degrees of freedom in t test with unequal variances
- How to add explanatory text to an index page?
- Why did Sauron Want the 7 rings back after his return?
- Don't leave food
- What is this little insect larvae on my cucumbers?
- How to display random jokes from www.icndb.com in your terminal?
- Why do we need a motion coprocessor?
- Help me understand this article