I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
1 year ago
- Congruences and prime powers
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- Draw the shadows of buildings
- TCP leangth and data
- Public constructor of a private class
- Good Textbooks for Real Analysis and Topology.
- How do I make a TikZ matrix match height?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- What are some creative ways to run up my credit card bill without any cost to me?
- How are intersections between two numbered streets named in New York?
- Why doesn't colordiff work with stdin?
- How anticommunist was Robert Heinlein?
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Find the particular solution of the equation that satisfies condition
- Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- Is it OK for an MSc Student to Review a Scientific Paper?
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- Why can NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM create SQL Server database backups?
- Why was the triceratops ill?
- Maze Generation
- Ubuntu won't allow to use "/" symbol
- What to do when a player dislikes his character, that is vital for the story?
- Counting characters in a text file using java