I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- How to do contour integral on a REAL function?
- Is it ethical to blog about your publications to circumvent journals?
- Is it possible the person sitting across from me at Starbucks was trying to hack my laptop?
- Create an array with repeated numbers
- Can US citizens go to Cuba freely and vice versa after the recent diplomatic relation restoration?
- How do you determine that your hardware is 64 bit capable when there is no operating system installed?
- What happened if we implement quicksort without tail recursion?
- Draw a bowling formation
- Are there programming languages that support both static and dynamic typing?
- Definition of exponential family
- Why isn't length contraction permanent even though time dilation is?
- use an Index correctly to optimize queries
- How to use custom navigation menu instead of categories menu
- How far can a time traveller go into the past before his electrical equipment becomes unchargeable?
- Convert character like "1,2" into numeric vector like c(1,2) in R
- Caught between two worlds
- How common is the phrase “同乡”?
- Can you theoretically have AC with frequency less than 1 Hz?
- Search algorithm to find a point from a given X value
- convert comma separated string to list without intermediate container
- What is the problem with post-hoc testing?
- In what cases are you able to start a postdoc without a "conferred" PhD?
- Is every language written in C?
- Übersetzung von "Goodness knows we need it"