I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
- REST API to fetch List/LIbrary URL's from subsites
- What is Quantum Mechanics really about?
- It's super effective!
- In a world without obstacles, would life evolve wheels?
- Search query utilizing menus and checkboxes
- Is there any real world equivalent measurement to a Gomu Gomu?
- Trash-talking TA, what to do?
- Looking for a book about kids with animal guides
- Can the "$" symbol be safely considered as universal when making a graphic depicting money?
- "Conspiring" to leave the company, along with another coworker
- Can I add an enabled-by-default lightswitch field to existing entries?
- Multiple Small Programs Connected via Sockets vs One Large Program
- Oh my goodness: How many selfies have I taken?
- Comparing two numbers
- How can I make my languages structurally less like English?
- Why did the Junkers Ju-52 had corrugated external surfaces?
- Same time, same height
- How can I find the the serial number of a Canon T5i when the stamp on the camera is unreadable?
- Increase word space between words in small caps
- Daughter's 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 SE - No Low Beams - High Beams Fine
- Does Cycles f-stop effect the brightness of the render
- How to get better at teaching from the board?
- Is there a nonabelian free group inside a group of positive rank gradient?
- Why is the matrix product of 2 orthogonal matrices also an orthogonal matrix?