I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Python odd number diamond
- 'Cultural amnesia' : what does it mean?
- Integrating a function from negative infinity to infinity
- Does voltage play any role in choosing the appropriate wire gauge?
- Why is the Krebs cycle considered a part of aerobic metabolism if molecular oxygen is not involved in any of the reactions in the cycle
- Schengen visa query-place of issue
- Project Euler Problem 1 - Functional approach?
- How to use a macro to store the default pgfplot properties
- Why are a motorcycle's front brakes more effective than back?
- Creating an easily-defeatable dragon
- How do I deal with Messiah Complex Players?
- King, pharmacist, treasurer and the strongest poison
- How to Query what Salesforce SObjects a user has access to
- Do helicopters ever dump fuel before landing?
- Geometric mean of reals between 0 and 1
- Why does Frodo cry "O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!" at Weathertop?
- Precision Destruction by a Cosmic Being (Or how to destroy StackExchange from space)
- Save current file with a slightly different name
- How to remove first line indent only if paragraph has only one line?
- c++ get address of variable without operator&
- Problem in importing arcpy.da
- Why do research faculty pursue administrative positions, such as dean, provost, president, etc. ? Do such positions spell the end of one's research?
- Evolution of "Hello World!" (testing new type of challenge)
- How does varying temperature affect the accuracy of grandma's pendulum clock?