I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
- IPv6: No NAT / Local Addressing + ISP Offline
- I am the odd one
- Curious about my pagination implementation
- Is praising students' aptitude harmful?
- Is it a good technique to bring a notebook and a calculator to a salary negotiation meeting?
- Did JFK earn $150,000 a year as president, and donate it all to charity?
- How can I take selfie by running a console command on Mac?
- What are the programs/commands which the magic SysRq key invoke?
- Superscript/subscript fonts different from body font
- What would make the moon flicker?
- Eating alone in London
- Why does my professor use both the upper, and the lower, case literal of a letter to symbolize the same concept?
- Why specifying a lvalue reference for *this on a member function is different from not specifying anything?
- Are the states of processes which are ready and scheduled to wait "S"?
- What is this "[0 ... 255] =" syntax in C?
- Identification of a quadrilateral as a trapezoid, rectangle, or square
- How to bind your keys to keymaps that aren't loaded yet?
- Was the name of the car wash A1 or A1A?
- Why didn't the Empire lose control over territories after the destruction of Death Star I?
- How inappropriate is it to track semi-secret information using paper or other memory aids?
- Term for words like "Hanky-Panky"
- Cooking underwater
- How many possible words of this type can be formed?
- Do rainbows have ultraviolet bands and infrared bands?