I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Should a web-based UI rely on the browser back button?
- Can I hide my bachelor and master degrees in CV when I apply for a PhD position?
- Creating a simple table diagram with arrow annotation
- Could people perceive the color blue in ancient times?
- What kind of mulch should I avoid for vegetable garden paths?
- One word - someone so scared that he can't move
- Why doesn't a cigarette lighter generate thrust?
- Why does Andrew Wiggin introduce himself as Ender?
- "Mystics" in buddhism? ("There is nothing hidden in my teaching" and the like)
- How does Android L achieve strong encryption with a low entropy passphrase?
- Identify a story of carving half chair logo on Moon
- Does Mastercard or American Express have more worldwide acceptance?
- Why is landing on a carrier not handled by a computer?
- What are the total number of action potentials in the human brain?
- Determine if all the zeros in a list occur at the end
- Why is my debugger detected as a Trojan by anti-virus software?
- Where is the `Apps` key on a standard Microsoft keyboard?
- What non malicious uses are there for ping's flood (-f) option?
- Rolling boil has barely any steam?
- Pure Sourcery - Shaping programs that output the digits 0 through 9
- Check whether letters of word are in alphabetical order
- Enumerated rank comparator utility class
- How can I retain the soundtrack state across levels to have continuous play?
- What is an antonym for "prior" that is shorter than "subsequent?"