I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
2 years ago
- Can you cancel out a term if equal to zero?
- Split a string every 5 characters in R
- In the films, why does Sauron choose Azog instead of the ringwraiths to lead his legions?
- Fixing instruments via a swift punch
- Jumblers vs Rebuilders: Coding with Tetris Bricks
- Boiling Chicken Breast (or any meat) before cooking to cook evenly
- Why didn't Walter White consume his own product?
- What sci-fi short story featured a man waking up from stasis several times over millennia?
- Which Amplifier Should I Use After my DAC (what are I am doing wrong)?
- Is it possible to write reusable method that only some of its parameters are different?
- What is the reverse of an Unsubscribe?
- How do I run a 3 Phase/1hp TEFC motor off of a regular household outlet?
- Should I mention the cost of financial goals when negotiating salary?
- Operate over list of pure functions
- Expression for losing something that you never really had
- what does the '-1' superscript mean in units?
- Can a 7 days full 100% CPU load "burn-in" / "stress test" damage a modern notebook?
- Can a satellite orbit Earth so that it always has the Moon in line of sight?
- Expansion Issues When Passing TikZ Styles to Macro Created by Macro
- Could a technological society develop without agriculture?
- Secular phrase for "Heaven only knows" or "God only knows"?
- How can I make kittens-game run while not using that tab?
- Reverse Polish Notation Compiler
- What is it called in linguistics when you change a word from one part of speech to another?