I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
4 years ago
- Tips to improve blackboard writing
- Why of all units is Time standard?
- When changing jobs, do I need to inform where the new job is?
- How can I avoid the embarrassment associated with needing a sabbatical for alcoholism and mental health treatment?
- What are some waterproof material that meet my criteria for folding origami stars and cranes eggs?
- Does Lwaxana Troi ever talk to herself (as the computer voice)?
- What is the word for a joke which is told as real thing?
- Why are Fourier analysis and transform only applicable for LTI systems?
- Why can an elliptic curve private key be 1?
- How can I effectively utilize Zarya's skillset?
- A Georgian-era riddle
- PostGIS treating unique geometries as equal
- Why is radian so common in maths?
- Why does Euron Greyjoy want to kill these people?
- Why would a government passively encourage its people to not obtain a formal education?
- Greatest Number in a Range When The Sum of Squares of its Prime Factors are Subtracted
- Solve summation expression
- Color Palette for All types of Color Blindness
- I am very versatile
- Is there room on the code "rebus" bandwagon for one more?
- Would an encryption scheme that generates an extra key to be securely stored offsite be a safe backdoor?
- Why is Helium so hard to liquify?
- Why does Uncle Bob suggest that coding standards shouldn't be written down if you can avoid it?
- How was "Hodor" adapted in other languages