I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
1 year ago
Site self-evaluation – ends in 5 days
- Firmware protection on AVR and PIC controllers
- The Floating Horde
- Finding differences between Pi with varying number of decimals
- Should I put work not related to my profile on my resume?
- Who's in charge? I want to fart on some authority figures to speak truth to power
- How to wire 2 Female USB plugs into a "Y" USB connector?
- How much extra time should I reserve to enter the US from Canada with the Windsor-Detroit Tunnel Bus as a European VWP citizen?
- Generate system.xml default value
- How exactly does printk work internally?
- Could you please tell me the time?
- How to acknowledge contributions of anonymous referee in new paper?
- Time complexity of a compiler
- What is the current of a capacitor when the derivative of voltage is undefined?
- Nazism and Jewish persecution awareness during the WW2 years
- Cubicle assigned seating in office, requesting change in the face of refusal
- What? No error?
- Can two mediums have same refractive indices?
- How do I use wget to download YouTube videos?
- Graphics: Area between curves
- Why are string resources generally kept external to the code and not inside the code?
- ___, ___, and I am/are…
- Maintaining a bunch of generic functions
- Word for a person who loses or has lost faith?
- Graph of a partial function in Haskell: a -> Maybe b -> [a] -> [(a, b)]