I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
4 years ago
- Firing an incompetent subordinate in the relatively far future: when to tell him?
- The Drouble with Doorples
- What is the infamous instruction LOADALL on the 80286 and what was it used for?
- Trying to install 3 different versions of Ubuntu for triple-boot (no Windows)
- Arriving in Zurich the night before Schengen visa validity begins
- Process this array of json objects and combine some into one
- Generate white noise to calm a baby
- What are the restricted words in masters thesis writing?
- Why are an even number of flips required to get back to the original list?
- Falling ASCII balls
- Why did Ramsay strike him?
- Does the chance of rolling a 1 in a pool of d10s increase as the number of dice increases?
- Why do archery arrows tilt downwards in their descent?
- Left adjoint to Double Nerve?
- How to pronounce the ^ symbol?
- Is there such a thing as rubber band resistor?
- Did Albert Einstein really receive this rejection letter?
- Are “Rad” and “Rat” seriously pronounced in the same way?
- Subtracting expressions with radicals
- Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- What is the difference between "tail -f" and "tail -F"?
- Simplify a square root
- I proved a theorem I heard from another person. What can I do with it?