I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
3 years ago
- Do Terminators feel pain?
- Is Queen Elizabeth queuing for a sandwich in this photo?
- Format microseconds as hours:minutes:seconds etc
- Why is more of a catalyst added, when it is not consumed?
- Why does Chase Freedom require me to "activate" my card for rewards every quarter?
- Bash script to read file and echo different lines to output files
- Go to X bytes from here
- What is so special about Linux permission 004?
- Is the folder structure dying?
- Pythagorean theorem expressed without roots in an old Tamilian (Indian) statement
- Use of words like "herein" in research articles
- Why is x != x != x?
- Is it permissible to cheat at board games?
- Is there an algorithm to compute the degree of a polynomial?
- SHA-256 exhaustive search
- Copyright and Contributing to an Open Source Project
- Find all values such that the series converge:
- "antes de" and "después de" as conjunctions
- What is descent data (of higher categories), conceptually?
- Is this Endgame a draw? Both Bishops + 4 Pawns AGAINST Queen + 1 Pawn
- Longest Word without repeating character-pairs
- Me and my ancestors - single word
- Purpose of permissions such as 0111 or 0333
- How to specify absolute external paths (e.g. CDN) using "addJS" in .xml in /layout (sub)directory?