I've written a script that lets you insert dollar symbols automatically(via a keyboard shortcut or button) in the editor window on Stack Exchange sites that support MathJax. Feel free to check it out.
4 years ago
- soft as <down underneath>: why not underneath only?
- Do newly hired professors have to take a drug test before they start?
- How to show Columns of Visualforce Page Based on Custom Settings Fields?
- Where are all the static members stored?
- Would like to know where this picture was taken
- Interns I'm training don't care and it affects my performance
- Was Kirk and Uhura's kiss in Star Trek really the first interracial kiss on TV?
- The King gave it to the Queen, but the Queen found nothing
- Bovinae immune to predators
- Sum of all natural numbers is 0?
- Can Superman break Captain America's vibranium shield?
- How can I limit my players' options in character creation when the reason why is a spoiler?
- Why isn't variance defined as the difference between every value following each other?
- Seeing as symbolic math tools are very common nowadays, how acceptable is it to skip calculations in manuscripts?
- German equivalent to "out of scope"?
- Convert a static website to a WordPress theme and import all existing content
- How to safely store a defective (bulging) lithium-ion battery
- range based for loop with existing variable
- New light fixture - grounding wire connection
- Do file-extensions have any purpose (for the operating system)?
- What are the most serious injuries that astronauts have suffered while in orbit?
- US boundaries from 1780 map
- Humanity after 100 million years?
- Can a Turing Machine (TM) decide whether the halting problem applies to all TMs?